- After 3-5 hours (preferably when you get home) remove your bandage
- Wash your hands well, then wash your tattoo using water and unscented soap to remove any leftover blood, ink, plasma, etc.
- Wash your tattoo twice daily; once in the morning and once in the evening, and gently pat it dry with a clean towel
- Leave your tattoo alone as much as possible; don't pick, scratch, or re-bandage your tattoo at any time during the healing process
- On the second day after your appointment, moisturize your tattoo with A SMALL AMOUNT of unscented, unmedicated lotion up to three times daily
Don't use any vaseline, polysporing, Bactine, rubbing alcohol, tea tree oil, or anything anti-bacterial on your healing tattoo.
Avoid bathtubs, hot tubs, pools, lakes, rivers, oceans, etc. until your tattoo has completely finished flaking.
If you've read this fully and don't know the answer, please remember, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A STUPID QUESTION! If you're not sure, please call or email us. We would be happy to talk you through it.