There is a non-negotiable $15 setup fee for any booking/appointment requiring a disposable setup and/or disposable personal protective equipment. This includes touchup appointments. The minimum charge for tattoos is $100+GST. The hourly rate is $165+GST. Tattoos under an hour will be priced somewhere in between these two numbers, like $120-155+GST.
Preparing for Your Tattoo Appointment:
- Make sure to eat sometime before you come in for the appointment. Breakfast is highly recommended! Food will help absorb the endorphins which are flowing during the process and prevent feeling lightheaded and fainting.
- Wear appropriate clothes or bring a change of clothes that will allow access to the area to be tattooed. Please make sure that this is clothing you won't mind getting a bit of ink on, as this can sometimes happen while getting tattooed.
- If you're coming in for a longer session, other comfort items such as a squeeze toy/stuffed animal, a comfy pillow and/or blanket, etc. may be helpful as well
- If you have friends coming with you for support/razzing/camera-crew etc. please try and keep their numbers to a minimum as only a couple will fit in the tattoo area and there is limited seating in the waiting area.
- If shark week is approaching, here, or just finished, you may find that getting tattooed hurts more, making it tougher to finish an outline, or sit for your full session, etc. If you're concerned, please feel free to rebook your tattoo appointment. We will understand!
With all that considered, we look forward to seeing you on tattoo day!
Tattoo Information & Pricing